The Arkansas Outdoors Expo is always in need of volunteers! Whether you’re a high school or college student, a parent or senior citizen, there’s a wide-range of ways you can help, including:
- Assisting in setup and tear-down of event areas
- Helping vendors to their assigned booths on set-up day
- Posting photos and information to the Arkansas Outdoors Expo facebook and twitter accounts
- Answering general questions from the public
- Daytime security/guarding boundaries
- Directing traffic/parking
- Placing flyers at local businesses the week of the event
- Running general errands (we always need something from somewhere!)
Volunteering with us is a great way to interact with the community, and even add experience to a resume. We do ask that volunteers commit to at least half a day on Friday, July 19 or Saturday, July20.
If you’d like to be involved, please fill out the form below, specify what you would like to do (or just say “general duties”), and we’ll be in-touch a week or two before the expo.
[iphorm id=2 name="Volunteer"]